Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer
OneProjects is a privately held medical device company based in Dublin (Ireland) and Munich (Germany). The company designs and develops cutting edge innovative imaging technologies to significantly advance healthcare and solve truly global unmet clinical needs. With creativity, passion and focus, we apply our best in class engineering and design knowhow to create new hardware, software and data science technologies. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer in our Dublin office to ensure business success’ now and for the future. Do you have a passion to improve the Quality of OneProjects products and processes? Are you experienced in Quality Assurance to drive the improvement of products, services and processes in a high-tech environment? This is an opportunity to join our Quality department. In this position you will interface with production, quality and suppliers’ production engineers on new or current manufacturing processes. Besides internal functions you will also be driving activities with external partners, such as Supplier Audits.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
- Develop, modify, apply and maintain quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions (at suppliers) to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Design or specificy inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conduct quality assurance tests; and perform statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensure that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Potentially specialise in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Create a vision on and take ownership to achieve a worldwide standard level of quality and compliance for OneProjects.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- BSc/MSc in Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced in implementing quality management systems with Medical Devices.
- At least 5 years working experience in manufacturing quality, preferable within Medical Devices
- Ensures accountability
- Thinks and plans ahead
- Independent judgement
- Quality oriented / optimizes work processes
- Communicative and advisory skills
- Stakeholders management / relationship management (establishing effective networks)
- Organization sensitivity
- Manages complexity
- Strategic mindset
- Analytical and problem analysis/problem solving
- Flexible and stress-resistance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working on cutting edge imaging systems to the direct benefit of patients and improving healthcare.
- Becoming part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests.
- Connecting you with a network of companies and innovators in the technical, clinical and business world from around the globe.
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation in an award-winning start-up.
- Flexible working environment and an international culture as well as offices in Germany and Ireland.
- Ergonomic workplace in an attractive office – easily reachable by public transport.